The Morgan Church Devotional

a pastor's thoughts about...uhm...stuff

Name:
Location: Morgan, VT., United States

follower of Jesus. husband & father. friend. pastor.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

While You are Thinking About That, Think About This...

you are not forgotten:
Psalm 139:17
How precious it is, Lord, to realize that You are thinking about me constantly! i can't even count how many times a day Your thoughts turn toward me. and when i waken in the morning, You are still thinking of me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh but how we do forget don't we? that's one of the things i'm working on now is remembering that He is thinking of me and i had better listen if He speaks,and not listen to that "other voice" ie mine.

12:39  
Blogger ctf said...

What an encouragement! A great thing for me to read first thing today.

08:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home