The Morgan Church Devotional

a pastor's thoughts about...uhm...stuff

Name:
Location: Morgan, VT., United States

follower of Jesus. husband & father. friend. pastor.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

In Your Light We See Light

so says Ps 36:9.

we woke up at 530 this morning and...it was light. oh how i love spring.

in Him was life and that life was the Light of men. that Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it.

God is light, in Him there is no darkness at all--if we claim to have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. if we walk in the light as he is in the light then we have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin

or, in the words of those highly respected theologians jones/page/plant:

In The Light
And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road. You will find the road

Oh, did you ever believe that I could leave you, standing out in the cold
I know how it feels 'cause I have slipped through to the very depths of my soul.

oh, I would share your load. Let me share your load.
let me share, share your load

And if you feel that you can't go on In the light you will find the road

Though the winds of change may blow around you,
but that will always be so
When love is pain it can devour you, if you are never alone
I would share your load. I would share your load
let me, oh, let me In the light

Everybody needs the light. In the light, in the light, in the light Light, light, light, in the light Light, light, light, in the light, ooh, yeah Light, light, light, in the light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home