The Morgan Church Devotional

a pastor's thoughts about...uhm...stuff

Name:
Location: Morgan, VT., United States

follower of Jesus. husband & father. friend. pastor.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Call to Worship

"Come, let us worship and bow down;
let us kneel before the LORD, our God & Maker.
for He is our God
and we are the people of His pasture
and the sheep of His hand.
today, if you hear His voice,
don't harden your hearts as they did
in the day of meribah and massah
in the wilderness."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do strive to keep my heart softened to His voice but still struggle to obey Him when I hear His commands so I guess I am not acheiving my goal of keeping my heart open am I.

11:51  
Blogger Shawn Manley said...

Hey, found your blog refreshing to read! Thanks, it's nice to read something without having to overt my eyes, lol!

15:27  
Blogger PMike. said...

we're glad you've visited shawn. visit again!

well bridget...we all struggle with obedience. the fact that your heart is open enough to recognize your struggle is a good sign!

pmike.

16:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home