The Morgan Church Devotional

a pastor's thoughts about...uhm...stuff

Name:
Location: Morgan, VT., United States

follower of Jesus. husband & father. friend. pastor.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ever Feel Like This?

Top Hat and Cane
The sinner hates a mirror, the soul hates a cave
That I run to when I misbehave
Like the belly of a fish, oh how I wish
I would have listened the first time

You with your top hat and cane
Me, with my map of dead ends
With right turns and left turns I learn
A new wrong way every time
And I know where I’m going
I’m just not so sure how I’ll get there….


2 plus 2 equals 4, and the pope, he’s a catholic
These are some things that I know
Like soda bottles are plastic…
You say them so clear, all that I like to hear
But please, no; not what I need


Is that a knock, a knock at my door;
someone see who that man is
I don’t the time, to even open the blinds
And see who it is that I hear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home